Monday, October 21, 2013

When to buy a car seat for a new born?

eurostar baby travel system lexi on Amazon.com: Safety 1st EuroStar Travel System, Lexi: Baby
eurostar baby travel system lexi image



Princess3


This is our 1st baby..when do people buy car seat?
When to take it to the fire department for approval? gv me any info on this, it will b v helpful.
I am in my 6th month.



Answer
I say before 35 weeks. I did end up buying mine less than a week before I had my baby, but that was because a family member of mine said she was going to buy it for me and she did end up buying it but at that time. I wish I would of looked into travel systems more than I did. Look into Walmart.com they have very good prices and very cute ones. I really wanted the Safety First Lexi travel system it was sold out for like ever so I couldn't get it. So yeah... good luck.


this is the Lexi Travel system I really wanted.


http://www.walmart.com/Safety-1st-Eurostar-Lexi/ip/10710258




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment