Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Stroller travel system that is comfortable for someone tall?




Angie


I need to get a travel system that is comfortable for someone tall. I'm doing most of my shopping online and looking for recomendations. for our first child our mother in law got us the crappiest travel system ever as a gift. My boyfriend hate it using it he is 6'3 and had to bend his back over to be able to walk with it and it was very uncomfortable for him. He wants to be able to walk out son in the stroller so we want to buy something ourselves this time around that it's comfortable for someone tall to use. Thank You
We want a stroller carseat combo since we want to be able to put the newborn carseat in the stroller

17 weeks pregant now :)



Answer
I own the Chicco Key fit 30 travel system.
We love it, it comes with a stroller, car seat, and a car seat base. The handle bar on the stroller is adjustable, and I am amazed at how easy it is to use the stroller. it opens and folds very smoothly. I only wish the basket underneath was larger but it's not that big of a deal. I know they carry this system at Babies R Us. Even if you don't buy it from there you can still go to look at it and try it out.
And I've heard nothing but good reviews about the car seat. My friend had a 5 day old baby in the backseat of his car when they were hit by a drunk driver, he was bruised badly and had 3 surgeries since, but the baby was perfectly fine. So much in fact that the baby remained sleeping throughout the entire thing. (the child was examined by doctors for any problems immediately afterwards and none were found)
So I definitely recommend this system to anyone who asks.
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/chicco_keyfit30_travel_system.htm

What is the best brand in travel systems for babies?




Heidi


I'm looking for the best brand for car seat, stroller, and pack n play!


Answer
Graco for the pack n play. Huggies hands-down for baby wipes. As for the car seat, hated travel systems. Strollers are bulky, car seat is quickly outgrown. Saved the money and bought a good convertible car seat and a baby ring sling to carry baby. We found a great deal on a used graco quattro stroller that reclined flat for a newborn. I rather have my lil ones have room to stretch out if in the stroller than stuffed in some plastic seat. The first Years True Fit makes an awesome seat for newborns and probably will last you five years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment