Friday, January 10, 2014

Are there any coupons for Babies R Us going on now?

baby travel systems with jogging stroller on ... Stroller on Double Stroller Travel System Jogging Stroller Travel
baby travel systems with jogging stroller image



N and A's


I'm looking to buy a Maclaren Volo stroller hopefully this week and was hoping to find a coupon to help the cost. I got an ad for BRU for 10% off strollers but it's only travel systems or jogging strollers. I've looked on Craigslist and Ebay.

Does anyone know of any place online(or otherwise) that have coupons available for use at this time?



Answer
I wonder if different BRU send out different coupons because I just got a coupon book on Friday which had 15% off anything in the store.

Try looking in your local PennySaver people sometimes have coupons in there for free

What is the best jogging stroller at an affordable price?




kldepalma


I am looking for a good jogging stroller. I have a 19 month old son and I have been using the Graco travel system stroller when I go walking jogging. I go almost every morning and bring my son with me. The Graco stroller is not ideal for jogging because it has 4 wheels and I struggle and get tired very easily when I start to jog. Anyone have any suggestions?


Answer
Jogging strollers can get pretty expensive. You can get the Baby Trend Expedition jogging stroller for a decent price. Its not the best jogger out there but great for the price!

Check it out: http://www.stroller-obsession.com/baby-trend-jogging-stroller.html

Looking for a second hand one is a good idea too, I second that!

Good luck!

Julie




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment