Saturday, January 11, 2014

Where can you find a cheap baby catseat/stroller travel system?

baby travel systems at target on there are lots of baby kid related deals over at target s daily deals ...
baby travel systems at target image



Jenny


I am looking for a car-seat and stroller travel system but don't want to spend an arm and leg on one. I wont to buy one new though. so any suggestions on were i might find one. Also, im not a fan of Evenflo ones. Thanks for the help.


Answer
Check Wal-Mart and Target, they tend to have them cheaper than other places. You could also watch ebay for a new one. Good luck.

What are trusted brands for Travel systems, cribs, baby etc?




g (


So I'm looking at travel systems and cribs right now.
And I'm curious what do you think is the best brand?

I'm looking for it at different stores for cheap like Walmart, Target, Shopko.

I see Cosco, Graco, Evenflo, Safety first. What are the best brands you recommend or doctors recommend?
Also, what does it mean when it says use of 1 month and up? What should I use as a car seat before she is one month?



Answer
I have an evenflo travel system and have had no problems with it. When I switch to a bigger car seat I am planning on a Graco as I just like them better. I have a Graco playpen, a fisher price swing a stork craft crib (yes there was recalls, but tons of baby products get recalled all the time....most times because people dont use them properly) Honestly...most products you see in stores are good and safe. If they werent they wouldnt be sold.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment