Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Baby stroller with rubber wheels?




Lauren's M


I'm expecting a baby in November and am currently looking around for a stroller. My husband is set on one with RUBBER wheels. I tell him this is not necessary but he insists. Where could we find such a stroller? We want a travel system and aren't looking to spend much over $200.


Answer
Hi

From a quick peek I saw some very nice strollers bellow 200$

http://babysupply.info/price_Baby+Travel-Strollers-1-15-580-2.html

This site allow you to set the prices limit according to certain categories.

In this list you can find a "2006 Combi City Savvy Stroller" which wheels seems to be made from rubber

http://babysupply.info/compare-prices-2006combicitysavvystroller-2006-Combi-City-Savvy-Stroller.html

Cheers
Luk

Question about Evenflo Travel System Strollers vs Jogging Stroller?




Momuvtwinb


I have a Evenflo Eurotrek Travel System and was wondering if anyone has tried an Evenflo stroller on gravel and how did it perform? My boys are fixing to start baseball again and I'm wondering if a jogging type stroller with big wheels will be necessary as I plan on taking my 4 month old with me to practices and games as long as the weather permits in her stroller. Some of the ballparks are gravel and I was wondering if anyone has any advice.


Answer
Travel systems are way to bulky! I got the Citi Mini by Babyjogger. Its a 3 wheel stroller with bigger wheels and yet it is not a jogging stroller. Its meant for everyday use on concrete and gravel terrain. Its also pretty lightweight and collapses in half by simply pulling on the handle located on the seat. You can literally collapse it with 1 finger while holding the baby! I think this is the most awesome stroller and its fairly well priced at $219.99




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment