Monday, April 7, 2014

Graco MetroLite or Chicco Cortina Travel System?




Aaron's mo


My husband and I are having our first baby and trying to decide which of these travel systems to purchase. Any suggestions, likes or dislikes from those own any of the two systems? Thanks


Answer
Well I have the Chicco one and I love it. Its handle goes 3 differnt heights so would be comfortable for you and your husband if you are different heights. I think it is so sturdy, i live up 2 flights of stairs so it gets bumped down them all and bumped back up with baby in carseat and shopping no probs. Its really smooth and steers even with one hand. I havent used the buggy part on its own yet because my daughter likes her carseat... But it looks nice and comfortable for baby. The car seat is dead easy to fix into a car, even a 2 door. And the pram fits in the boot of a 2 door no probs as well. I particularly love the parent tray that has the drink holder and a covered area. I use the covered area for my mobile and my house keys and they fit just nice!! I've been using mine for nearly 6 months, and I use it alot. I go walks, been on buses, in taxis and in cars. Its been folded and unfolded too many times to count and there has not been one problem with it so far. It seems to me its a good sturdy pram that will hopefully last me quite some time. I have th red and beige one and I really like it, its a nice shade of red, suitable for a wee boy or girl. My sister actually has the identical one, and I know she is really happy with hers as well. Theres actually nothing I dislike about it!!

What is the best stroller to buy for a new baby?




Kim B


I seen those travel system strollers but they are so bulky! Any suggestions? I am looking for something that is compact and easy to lug around- if that is possible. :) Thanks!


Answer
Aha! I can answer this one! I did tons of stroller research and I found the perfect one! It's the Valco Latitude. It is a 3 wheeler but not a jogger and it is only 17 lbs. If folds very small and is super light. The front wheel swivels or locks out. It has a nice, roomy cargo basket underneath. It comes with the attachment straps to add the carseat when baby is a newborn and when baby gets a little older the seat is super adjustable. Baby can sit almost completely upright to see the world or even lie completely flat for naps. It has a nice big canopy for sun shade and even comes with the wind/rain cover and cold weather boot! All the other strollers I looked at that were in the same category ended up being much more expensive because the accessories are sold separately. I paid almost $300 for the whole thing and it was worth ever penny! It is able to be used up till 50 lbs too! So you should never have to buy another one down the road. Also I like to travel a lot and its super light for gettin in and out of the trunk or on and off the plane etc. It has a telescoping handle too so if you are on the tall side it's still very comfortable to push. Very maneuverable, smart design, looks great! I can't say enough goos about it! Check it out online at: http://www.babystrollershop.com/valco_latitude_single.htm

I love it!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment