Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mothercare Xcursion Travel System..? Does anyone have it, having a bit of trouble?

Q. Hi, i have the xcursion pram. Been using it for my daughter, she's now 6 months and i no longer need the car seat. I've put the other seat on now and done it facing towards me. However how do i change it's position and lower it more down for when my daughter's sleeping? Because atm it's fully up and my baby's head tilts to the side because she cant hold her head up properly. Thanks for reading, much appreciated!!


Answer
i was having too much trouble so I brought a Graco one instead

MOMS- What are your favorite baby items?




RYDEN due


What baby items do you use the most and which ones do you find that were a waste of money? I am trying to eliminate some things on my registry, but I am not sure what I will and will not use. Is there any particular type or brand of stroller, high chair, swing, gym, tub, ect ... that you like a lot? Did you get a certain type or brand that you hated and had to return or just really dislike? I am just really worried that I will spend money on these big items and not like them or not use them (well obviously things like a crib, high chair, ect will be used.) The main things that I am having the hardest time deciding on are monitors and breast pump. I have heard really good things about the Medula, but it cost so much.


Answer
I love travel systems. However, for me they have to be able to clip the car seat onto the pushchair without pulling the pushchair apart as it makes it easier, looks nicer and is quicker.

I also found my breast pump to be a god send. I had problems breastfeeding, so pumped until I dried up to allow my son to still have breast milk. This time I am getting it so I can feed my baby when out and about easier or so my eldest son/fiance can take part and join in.

Baby carrier sling things are brilliant as they enable you to hug your baby close and still have hands to do housework or shopping. It also makes popping to the shops so much easier.

I didn't have a baby swing and didn't need one. They were very expensive so that put me off, especially as you only get a couple months use out of them. I had a bouncy chair which is much cheaper and more portable so baby is occupied and within sight while doing things like showering/cleaning/laundry etc.

I also found a CD player in the nursery was brilliant as I played a womb sounds CD on it at night times and was the only thing that got my over-alert baby to sleep.

Graco, Mothercare, Maclaren, Avent, Pampers, Johnsons are all brilliant makes. I love them all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment