Monday, June 23, 2014

What do you think of baby trend products?




<3


I had never considered anything other than Graco really because it's all my family has ever used & with my first that's all I used however today I went to babies r us and found a jogger travel system that I absolutely loved! it seemed much more sturdy than the graco because the graco was made of all plastic.... so I checked out babytrend.com and found all these things graco didn't offer.. but I'm wondering how safe the products are??


Answer
Baby Trend products do not have the best reputation. Many of my friends and myself had had problems with the seat back adjuster of the stroller snapping, sending the child back. The locking front wheel for jogging also tends to come unlocked when you are using it. The Baby Trend infant car seats receive good ratings but the handle must be down when he seat is used in the car making it difficult to use in many vehicles.
To put it simply, the seats are safe when used properly although it is a little difficult. the strollers are not reliable.

Travel system strollers...?




Boston's M


I had the baby trend jogging stroller and travel system (it came with a car seat as well!) The harnesses had a major issue and it was no longer safe. I am weary to go with baby trend again and was wondering if some mommies could give me some advice on TRAVEL SYSTEM strollers they have used and recommend. We are looking for another jogger that is a travel system (Has car seat with stroller). Any advice would be great! Thank you!


Answer
My advice is to find a jogging stroller you really like with the features you want. All jogging strollers can hold a baby car seat- you do not have to buy a "system." A lot of them have a converter piece that you attach to the stroller that the seat will lock into. Plus, the infant car seats are all essentially the same. You won't find much variation there so you can pick whatever you would like too.

As for the stroller it's important to figure out what you intend for it. Are you going to run, jog, light jogging, power walking or just strolling? If you are going to run or jog it is important to get a quality jogging stroller and they are not all created equal! If you will be doing light jogging, power walking or strolling then save the extra cash you would spend on a jogging stroller and get a regular stroller (the less wheels the better.)

If you need any help, I have tested many, many strollers and owned quite a few. (I'm picky...lol.) Just message me and I will do my best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment