Sunday, July 28, 2013

Do you have to pay extra to take a push chair on a plane?

baby travel systems in uk on NEW FOR 2012, The popular Monty Travel System in Disney Mickey design.
baby travel systems in uk image



Anon


I will be traveling from the UK to Ireland with Aer Lingus soon, I will be bringing my baby and will obviously need to take the pushchair with me, I have a travel system which is the stroller with a car seat attached, will I have to pay extra to bring it with me? Thanks!


Answer
No you shouldn't I flew with Ryainair and these B- ards! would charge you for Oxygen if they could! and they never charged for a Pushchair . What Airlines do is tag your chair as if it is checked in bag at the ticket desk then you wheel it to the aircraft and at the bottom of the steps they will take it off you and give it back when you land. if there is an airbridge on arrival you might have to sweet talk the cabin crew to ask the ground crew to carry it up the stairs. I know in France they will refuse but that's typical there . Dublin they should be nicer Good luck! PS if you stroller is in two pices make sure you tell the staff they may have to septate it and tag both pieces. Last word NO you should not have to pay anything! good luck!

when can i start going for walks with my baby without covering her up?




gurrly88


right now it's 60 degrees outside and tomorrow it will be almost 70...my daughter is 5 months (24 weeks old) but will officially be 6 months on the 26...i take her for outtings outside daily..either in a snugli or in her travel system...normally she is always covered up since it has been so windy and cold lately..but tomorrow it will be almost 70 degrees..should i wrap her up? i want her to see the outdoors without being wrapped up


Answer
60 degrees hmmm what's that 15C I guess. personally it's not that cold, it could be classed as a warm summers day in the UK!. at 6 months old baby's can regulate their body temperatures a lot more that when they were new born, I suggest using several layers of clothing and maybe a hat (most of the body heat is lost from the head) that way you can always remove or add them, and just use your mothers Instinct!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment