Friday, August 2, 2013

When is the best time to start baby shoppin?

baby travel systems online on Lux Babystyle Collection
baby travel systems online image



PREGO WITH


I am 15w1d pregnant. All I have is the things people gave me which include a travel system and a baby crib. This is my first pregnancy but truth is I don't know when to start or what to buy for that matter. So when do I start shoppin and what all do I need?


Answer
Cool, you got the expensive stuff already! I agree with others, you should wait until after your baby shower to get more stuff. Also, check out cloth diapering to save money, like bumgenius pockets or all in one. There are youtube videos with tutorials on how to use them. Don't forget to get at least 2 bedding sets for the crib (use one, wash one).

What you need is called a Layette--means stuff for the baby. Just do a simple search online to get ideas of what people get. If you plan on breastfeeding, you'll need some nursing pads (for when the milk leaks out into your bra). If you formula feed, start signing up on the major manufacturer's websites for coupons--stuff is expensive! Get bottles that don't have BPA in them. I don't know which ones are good because I plan to breastfeed.

Hoping you all can help with travel system question?




JenMommyMo


I was in the mall the other day, and I could slap myself for not asking, but this woman had a travel system that I want! It carried an infant and a toddler. The toddler sat in back in a regular stroller type seat and the baby was up front in a snap on carseat. Eventually the stroller can be turned into a double stroller by removing the car seat. Does anyone know what this is called? I have been looking for it online all morning. It wasn't a sit and stand and again it came with an infant carseat too.
Yeah, I have already checked every twin stroller on amazon and I searched every combination I could think of on google and I can't find it.
YES!!! It is the Duo Glider Travel System by Graco... thank you thank you thank you. I will give best answer when my four hours are up!!



Answer
go 2 gracobaby.com I just saw one a while ago and I think it's exactly what u want. look under the double stroller section.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment