Monday, July 29, 2013

If you sold your used Travel System how much did you charge?

baby travel systems cheap on star with good intentions
baby travel systems cheap image



Mama <3


I am selling my Baby Trend Gabriella travel system. This thing was expensive! We bought it new and its in great condition but it is used. So we paid nearly $400 for the set! I was thinking $75? It this reasonable?

Thanks!
I must add its in perfect condition. I washed the pads and wiped it down. There isnt a mark or stain on it!



Answer
When selling my no longer wanted, used items. I tend to divide the new retail price in half, and then move it up or down according to condition.

$75 is a steal, but you don't want to go too much higher, as those looking for used, will buy a cheaper system brand new, rather than pay more for a pricier used model.

I'd probably list it around $125, as it's worth more than $75, but I'm just not certain you could get the full $200 for it, when you can buy a cheaper set up, brand new for under $200.

Can i return an open travel system to target?




gd805


i received this travel system as a baby shower gift. i opened it today and put it together i want to return it because of the cheap quality in the fabric and bad safety reviews online.
i have the box,and booklets it came with...
can i return it if its opened?
do i need the receipt?



Answer
ya they should accept it.. if it's over like 100 you need to bring the receipt.. make sure u have all the stuff with it.. but ya you can!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment