Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where can i find a black and white travel system for a baby?

baby travel systems in uk on ... baby graco snugride car seat 2 bases and travel stroller graco infant
baby travel systems in uk image
Q. I would like a black and white travel system.
infant/birth - 50lbs
I don't like the various prints that strollers have.
Thank you so much for your help! Have a great day!


Answer
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1C1CHNG_en-GBGB329GB329&q=black+white+travel+system&btnG=Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK|countryGB&aq=f&oq=

is it ok to pick my baby up from the hospitaln with moses basket?




Anita


i bought travel system which comes with an infant car seat when i was pregnant, i live in the uk but went to my parents for holiday and went into labour (premature). my travel system is in the uk and am in italy. my mum had already bought moses basket as a gift for me. and am wondering if i can pick her up with it, as she will be coming home soon.


Answer
I know when I left hospital they never checked whether my daughter was in an approved car seat or not, she was but they didn't check however irrespective of the hospital the law in Italy is that any child under 4 must be in an approved car seat if in a vehicle so if you are in a car of any sort you need a car seat but you are going to need one in any case as you will need to get to the embassy to sort out her passport to get her home and then to get to the airport when you are on your way home. You need to source a car seat.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment