Saturday, August 17, 2013

Do you wash a stroller and car seat pad before baby use it?

are baby travel systems good on Available in a choice of colours. This beautiful soft blanket is in a ...
are baby travel systems good image



Jayden was


We just assemble our baby travel system and i wanna ask you guys experience if you wash it or not. If yes, which way is best : washing machine or by hands? Or you just use the wipe/washcloth to clean it?

Thanks!



Answer
Well, you should first read the Care Instructions. I was totally pro wash everything for my baby with Seventh Generation hypoallergenic detergent for babies until I read the DO NOT MACHINE WASH tag on my stroller travel system. I say go by the Care Instruction. If machine wash is not recommended then I say make a water and vinegar mix and wipe the fabric down. Vinegar is a very, very effective yet harmless cleaner.

What are some quality value priced baby travel systems?




TG


I need to purchase a sturdy, attractive stroller/ car seat for a newborn that won't go over $150.00. Does anyone know of specific travel systems that fit this category? Thanks


Answer
I got a practically brand new chicco travel system on craigslist for $100.00 and that included the carseat, 2 bases, and the stroller




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment