Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Where can I buy a very beautiful travel set system?

baby travel systems sears on ... Navy - Baby - Baby Car Seats & Strollers - Strollers & Travel Systems
baby travel systems sears image



QueenMommy


i'm 25 weeks pregnant and want to buy one this week but I'm having trouble finding one I like I'm having a girl and want something pink. Anyone extremely satisfied with theirs? Would you like to share where you got it lol thanks!


Answer
sears, burlington coat factory, babies r us. they have good ones. personally im buying mine from walmart cuz they have a winne the pooh which is what im lookin for

What is a good travel system for a newborn (carseat and stroller)?




Albino Gur


I am looking to get one for a friend for her baby shower. She is having a girl.

Why do you like yours? Prices?

(and i would like to see name brands. not a bunch of friggin links. I am up to my eyebrows in links for baby stuff)



Answer
Evenflo and Graco have been my two favorites. You can get both those brands at Wal-Mart or Target or Sears. The better prices will be at Target or Wal-Mart. I SHOULD KNOW. I have two boys. One is in a carseat and one is in a carrier and we have a stroller as well. A double stroller. One is two and one is 3 months.

But yes, i think GRACO and EVENFLO are you best bet on safety and security. SAFETY 1st is a good CAR SEAT BRAND as well.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment