Friday, September 27, 2013

Where can I buy a very beautiful travel set system?

baby travel systems at burlington coat factory on ... Hard Side Luggage | Travel | For the Home | Burlington Coat Factory
baby travel systems at burlington coat factory image



QueenMommy


i'm 25 weeks pregnant and want to buy one this week but I'm having trouble finding one I like I'm having a girl and want something pink. Anyone extremely satisfied with theirs? Would you like to share where you got it lol thanks!


Answer
sears, burlington coat factory, babies r us. they have good ones. personally im buying mine from walmart cuz they have a winne the pooh which is what im lookin for

I am looking for nice deals or discounts for Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System?




sarika


Two of my friends have purchased recently about 3 months ago. One of them brought it for 250 from amazon and other for 150 from babies r us. But now those deals are not there and they are selling around 300$ or something. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks for taking time and answering my question


Answer
I can tell you that no matter w hat you pay, it is worth every penny! I used this with my youngest child, and am now expecting another and will be using it again. It is AWESOME and I highly recommend it. Ours has been heavily used and is still in excellent condition.

Depending on when you are due, I would simply watch the prices at the various retailers (site and online). Look for coupons- I regularly get them for 20% off any one item for Babies R Us. You might also check the Baby Depot at Burlington Coat Factory, as they usually have great prices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment