Sunday, September 22, 2013

what kind of stroller should I get for my baby?

baby travel systems jogging on Jogger Travel System Stroller on Car Seat Stroller Jogging Travel ...
baby travel systems jogging image



Amanda


I am starting a baby registry and want to put a stroller on it but don't know which stroller.
I am 5"4, so I am pretty small and don't want it to be too heavy. I do not jog, and the sidewalks here are pretty smooth. I would like it to be easily maneuverable. Is there one stroller that you love that you would recommend that is under $300? Would you recommend a travel system?



Answer
I love my travel system.. its very convenient when they are small.. mine was about $250.. it has a built in thermometer, clock, cupholders, and compartment for cell phones. The only bad part about them is the stroller is pretty bulky so it makes it difficult to put in the trunk sometimes.. especially if you have a smaller car!! mine's a coupe and it's pretty difficult

Are there any coupons for Babies R Us going on now?




N and A's


I'm looking to buy a Maclaren Volo stroller hopefully this week and was hoping to find a coupon to help the cost. I got an ad for BRU for 10% off strollers but it's only travel systems or jogging strollers. I've looked on Craigslist and Ebay.

Does anyone know of any place online(or otherwise) that have coupons available for use at this time?



Answer
I wonder if different BRU send out different coupons because I just got a coupon book on Friday which had 15% off anything in the store.

Try looking in your local PennySaver people sometimes have coupons in there for free




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment