Saturday, September 21, 2013

My husband and I are thinking of buying the Concord stroller/travel system. Anyone have experiences/advice?

baby travel system vs stroller on Baby Gizmo Britax B-Scene Stroller Video Review | How To Save Money ...
baby travel system vs stroller image



Schmid2263


The travel system comes with lots of options. I think its pretty pricey and before we make the investment, I wanted to hear from other parents who have used it and bought it. We are looking at the Fusion and the Neo, I am not sure which one is better and which carrier options (ion vs. intense and sleeper vs. scout) are better.


Answer
Pricier does not mean better. My husband and I both used snugglies but for strollers we would go to the stores and test them out for ourselves and knew that we needed a compartment for diaper bag, bottles, a cup holder, and most important shading for a baby. If there are alot of bugs where you live then a net for the stroller. It was not huge and it wasnt cheap or pricey. They were like 39-99 to 59.99. Also check out on line the best strollers or even stroller recalls. Thats important. You dont need a limousine for your baby who is going to outgrow it fast. Just go and test them out.

what is the best stroll/ carseat out there for the price?




Kellysue B


I can't spend more than $300 on the set but i do want nice and Safe (safety above all), my dad has a graco (he just had a baby in march) and he likes it but i want to get some other opinions!


Answer
Graco is the best way to go in my opinion!
I love the Quattro Tour Deluxe travel systems (car seat, base and stroller).

They range from $220-$260 and have the snugride 32 or 35 carseat which means the carseat can be used until 32lbs or 35lbs or 32in which is better than the 22lb and 29in. The stroller also holds up to 50lbs vs. the old 40lbs. PLUS they have a huge basket!

I will say that the stroller is pretty big and the carseat is a little heavier than some (by about 2lbs) but I think it is worth is for the extra safety and after the first few months you will probably just be taking the baby in and out of the carseat and comfort of your little bundle of joy!

After Graco I think Peg Perego is wonderful as well but the carseats only go up to 30lbs and 30in and it is very expensive, about $250 for the carseat and the stroller is almost $370!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment