Thursday, September 19, 2013

is there any solution for this?

baby travel systems dubai on World's Tallest Building -- One Mile Tall!
baby travel systems dubai image



Kan Ahmed


hi friends im too too too tens, for my residence visa in dubai i went for medical in chest xray i got tuberculosis, but it was old mark and i was not aware my blood test is fine and and no symptom of TB. but now its in system that im the patient of this disease. if i travel back to my country i will not be able to come back dubai ever in life is this true? coz i have a 5 month old baby and he is not going with me to my country coz of some reasons, and i can not leave him for long time ofcourse. im very tens is this true that i will not be able to come back dubai ever even after medication, and if its true is there any solution to come back?? plz plz guide in detail.


Answer
Sure. Solution is there. There are experts in health category. Your doubts will be cleared. please re-post this question again to the health category for getting more answers.

How do I get off some sort of watch list?

Q. I love to travel. I visited a sick uncle and family recently and had to transit in Dubai to come back home. I was only gone for 10 days. When I checked in at my point of departure, they told me they could not get me a boarding pass from DBX - JFK. When I went to DBX transfer desk, they told me I had to go to the gate. When I got to the gate, they printed me a boarding pass but when they were entering my info, they were getting some sort of message and I had to wait while a supervisor made a call and entered something in the system at which point I was cleared. I am obviously not on the no-fly list because I was allowed to board the plane but how do I avoid the hassle the next time. It sucks to be me. Worst was I left my kids for the first time and was eager to come back home to my babies.


Answer
You wrote, "I am obviously not on the no-fly list because I was allowed to board the plane... It sucks to be me."

Oh, please, just be grateful they let you fly at al!

A lot of perfectly innocent people have to fly into either Mexico or Canada and then cross over the border by car or bus because they're not even allowed to get on the plane at ALL, so, if you think YOU got hassled, just be grateful you're not THEM!!

Good luck!... âº




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment