Friday, September 20, 2013

What pushchair to go for?

baby travel systems silver cross on NAZARENE ISRAEL FAITH, TORAH TREASURE TROVE - Netzarim yisraeli emunah ...
baby travel systems silver cross image



Lovestruck


I'm 19 weeks pregnant and were looking to go pram shopping over Christmas as there might be sales on. I'm looking at the bugaboo chameleon and the silver cross surf. My bf and me are willing to pay for the chameleon but we want it to last a few years. Our other option is to buy the surf a lot cheaper and buy another pushchair in a year or two. How long did you use your chameleon for? It is the travel system that appeals to both of us.


Answer
my daughter had 6 strollers in her 4 years of life,lol

ok 1st one she had travel sistem,i hated because it wasn't nice,all mothers around seems to me they have same and was so bored.Also when my daughter was 14 months it was hard for me to push her in so i sold travel sistem then i got for heumbrellala stroller for $30
Couple months later i hate it,it was very bad for me to push her and was small for her
So then i got for her cheaper umbrella -$20 and so she use it for a year.
When she was around 3 ,umbrella was so dirty and could notot wash it so i trow it in the garbage.
My daughter was seems not good walker and she loved just sit in the stroller so i got her new umbrella but few months later it broke.
6 months b4 her 4tbirthdayay i got for her PERAL stroller for kids from birth to 5 years old.I got this one,because we planning to have baby#2 and so this one will last for 4-5 years and it was on sale so was cheaper than even we were ready to put on
I just want to add also that my daughter hd also huge stroller at home special for rocking her and for naps (shcouldn'tnt sleep without it and was g8 for 3 years )

If u r looking for good stroller,choose the one which will hold your child not for 1 year but for atleast 4

What pram would you get for a baby boy?




F E


what pram would you get for a newborn baby boy??
Pictures please :) thanks :D



Answer
I have had 4 so far.

The 1st one was a century travel system that was rubbish and to hard for my son
2nd was a Graco Mosaic that was okay until the brake almost stopped working
3rd was a Mothercare Trenton Duluxe this was brilliant to start of with. Many different compartments for things and very light to push. But the back lever was getting stuck to often
4th and final one is a Sliver Cross Linear Freeway. this is one is the best for me son. You can have it parent facing or forward facing and he just loves it. You can adjust the handle and the hood goes over quite far

Mothercare 1
javascript:fnOpenWin("/richContent/B001SADRYM","606","594");

Graco 1
http://christmaspresentideas.org.uk/shopping/img/4/15863.jpg

Silver Cross 1
javascript:fnOpenWin("/richContent/B003MRB8JK","606","594");

Sadly I cant find a pic of the century one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment