Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What are the baby equipment NECESSITIES?

baby travel system girl on Enter to Win a Graco Baby Collection ($560 Value!)
baby travel system girl image



Kat:)


My husband and I are trying to get everything together for our baby girl coming in September. We already have crib, changing table, play yard with a built in bassinet, swing, and travel system (car seat and stroller). We just bought Avent bottles that go with the breast pump I will use. What else am I missing? How useful is a poppy pillow? Bumbo? Bouncer? Thanks in advance, any info is greatly appreciated :)


Answer
A boppy pillow is a must especially if u want to breast feed but not only to breastfeed but to hold the baby so your arms dont cramp up your going to need the swing and you should get the bouncer too for a place to put baby to sit when hes awake or for fun because they LOVE to bounce u should also get a baby carrier like babybjorn or some other brand a bath tub that has a hamock over it or a seat for newborns but not a bath sling cuz i bought one and had to return it cuz baby was slidding all over the place thats bassically all your gunna need for the first couple of months

Anyone ever had an ultrasound turn out to be wrong?




judever


I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks, (I'm now 29 weeks) and they said it was a girl. I'm thrilled. I wanted another girl.
BUT- Now that I have a closet full of pink, and pink crib set, and a purple carseat/travel system, I'm starting to get doubts. If this turns out to be a boy, I have nothing for him! It doesn't help that EVERY stranger that talks to me always says Oh, your having a boy! When I say no, they can't beleive it. I've been told that my stomach looks like a basketball and I'm carrying very low, so it must be a boy. Other's say that I haven't gained much weight, and I'm looking good so it must be a boy. I'm even craving meats and spicey food and that old wives tale says it's a boy too. The only thing that says girl was the 1 minute discussion during the ultrasound.
Has anyone ever had one be wrong?
I hate to care so much about old wives tales, but I can't seem to help it now!



Answer
With my second baby, the Dr said it was a girl for sure. We went out and bought everything pink. Both families bought all pink. We had to have an emergency ultrasound, and we found out exactly one month before HE was born that there was no way we were having a girl. We got a lot of strange looks when we were rushing to all the stores trying to exchange everything for blue.

As for the carrying a basketball, I am now and I just found out I am having a girl. I am 25 weeks and have only gained 4 lbs. The wives tales are not all that correct.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment