Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Anyone know where to find a purple travel system?

baby travel systems pink on carseats? | baby | Parents Connect
baby travel systems pink image



Amy W


I've looked on walmart and babies r us for girl car/stroller travel systems that have more purple in them then pink but I can only find pink ones? Anyone know of a site that has purple travel systems?


Answer
The Graco stroller- Laura Ashley pattern is a purple floral pattern--they have it at Babies R Us

Where can I go to get a replacement cover set for my infant travel system?




JessieRose


I already have an infant car seat and stroller travel set but because our first child was a girl I received a pink system at the baby shower. I am now pregnant with our second child and it is a boy. I would like to avoid having to buy a whole new set. Does anyone know where I can go to get a new cover set for my Graco Travel System?


Answer
Connect the customer service of Graco Travel System and tell them what you would like and ask how you can get a new cover set.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment