Saturday, November 9, 2013

What 3 wheeled stroller to get?

baby travel systems mamas and papas on Mamas and Papas Green Sola Travel System For Sale - New / Used Baby ...
baby travel systems mamas and papas image



Steph


My son is 13 months old now, we currently have a mamas and papas zoom pushchair. I am wanting to get something a little lighter and smaller now.

I want a 3 wheeler type with preferably a straight bar for pushing not the single handles but am open to suggestions :)

Thank you x



Answer
I recently puchased the Britax b agile travel system stroller and i must say it was a great choice, my wife loves it beacause it's ease to cary and fold and it is very confortable for the baby. The car seat is prety good.

does anyone own the Mamas and Papas pliko+ pushchair?




Girlygiggl


I'm looking into purchasing this Pliko+ pushchair and i was wondering if anyone has had it. i know you can buy the pram liner to change the pushchair into a pram, this really appeals to me as it grows with baby. ive read a few reviews on it and it seems particulary good. im also wondering about the silver cross 3D, so anyone who has had an experience with the pliko+ or mamas and papas in general i would be very grateful to hear from you. thank you


Answer
Hiya! Im due to give birth anyday... I have brought the mamas and papas pliko pramette. I put it up on friday and have been having a play with it. Its FANTASTIC!!! Also i have brought the carseat to match with the base. So its easy to go in and out of the car. You can also use the car seat on the pram base to make it a travel system. I perfer using just the pram myself. Its a pleasure to push!
My best friend had the sliver cross but i think the mamas and papas is alot nicer.

Good luck!
Jen :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment