Saturday, November 9, 2013

which is the best company making car seats for infantx? Looking at travel system?

baby trend travel system expedition on Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System Stroller - Everglade | baby ...
baby trend travel system expedition image



S A





Answer
We have a system made by Baby Trend. It was the Expedition LE jogging stroller that also had a car seat that lifted out and could be put into a base in the car. The base was LATCH compatible, so it stayed in the car while we could pop the baby in and out.

I had offered to give a friend who's having a baby a used traveling system?




one person


It's a baby trend expedition jogger & infant carrier with baby seat. It's been sitting in the garage for 1 yr & when I took it out to clean it up for her I noticed it was a little dinged up on the foot rest & a bit on the snack tray. Now I remember I scratched it the first day I used it shoving it into my car & then it was burried in the garage so it's accumulated some more scratches. My question is do you think she'd mind? I feel bad cause she didn't register for a stroller cause I was going to give her this one & although we cleaned it it's not in PERFECT condition.


Answer
she knows its used and probably doesnt expect it to be in perfect condition, maybe allow her too look at it and decide if she wants it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment