Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What is the average cost of a baby crib, blankets, and stroller?

baby strollers travel system deals on ... IN 1 Baby Travel System | Pram | Pushchair | Stroller | eBay
baby strollers travel system deals image



fled


Several baby blankets and an average crib and stroller? Thanks.


Answer
I'm in Canada, and actually, Zeller's is having an awesome deal right now.
Travel System (car seat and stroller) only $99, and it's soooo pretty (pink flowers). And some others for like $150. Usually like $200, though (for the travel system).
I got my crib and mattress given to me, but usually $150-$200 is enough for both.
Blankets..depends. Again, here, Zeller's has a pack of 4 for only $10. I also found some really cute ones at the dollar store, $2 each.

What stroller/car seat travel system have you had that you really like?




BeThAnY


I really want something easy to use and that isnt too bulky. I am having my fifth baby and will use it a lot. I had the Graco combo with my last baby, but I really think that the stroller is pretty bulky. My husband and I saw the Combi stroller/car seat yesterday and really liked it and then I read the reviews which weren't too great! I am kind of thinking Britax, but I just don't know....lol!


Answer
I have the Chicco Cortina and love it. One great feature is on the stroller the handle has three height setting that you can easily change which is great because I'm short and my husband is tall and it allows for both of us to push the stroller comfortably. Also the stroller folds smaller than graco's. One thing it doesn't have on the carseat part is those hooks that fit onto shopping carts, but it does fit there fine. Although no carseat is made to go on the shopping cart, but in reality almost everyone does it. But I always felt safer with it in the basket of the shopping cart instead of up top. And I also like that when the carseat is in the stroller you can adjust the shade top in both directions so you can easily see your baby and they are still blocked from the sun. One other thing is that there doesn't seem to be a convenient place to attach any stroller toys. Not a big deal but just worth mentioning. Overall I really like the chicco. It sells for about $260. The carseat is good rear facing up to 22 pounds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment