Tuesday, January 14, 2014

When should i start registering for my baby shower?

baby travel systems eddie bauer on Online Shopping Baby Baby Gear Car Seats Car Seat Travel Systems
baby travel systems eddie bauer image



Jamie


I'm having my baby shower June 12th when should i decide where to register and when?


Answer
Go ahead and register now, I am due June 29th and my showers are sometime in May, there isn't even proper dates set up but my MIL started telling me to make them three weeks ago, I haven't even given out my registry information yet and people have still got online and searched for my information on babiesrus to see if I had made one yet and already bought some stuff. People do check to see if you made one before they get their invitations, I always try to find them first so I can get first dibs on what gifts I want to buy.

Last Sunday my dad bought me a double electric breast pump and a baby bath tub that was better than the one I registered for and sent me an email telling me to take the baby bath tub off of my registry and told me the one he got me. My sister asked me for my home address yesterday and told me to take my swing off of the registry because she is ordering it for me off of amazon and it will be delivered to my house. My mother in law started asking around for what pack n play we like so that means someone on my husband's side of the family wants to buy that, we told her we have one picked out on our target registry so most likely they already have it pulled up. My stepmom called dibs on buying the play activity mat already and asked if I can take the one I have off of my registry so no one else buys it. MIL bought us a eddie bauer travel system before I was even three months pregnant because she found it brand new on sale at sears for $90 and that is our babyshower gift from her.

So you see registering earlier can not hurt at all, it is better to in my own opinion. There are plenty of times when I found the registry before I had got the invitation that I picked a big ticket item and asked if some other people can go in together and we can split the cost of the item to make sure they get at least one big ticket item and they can still buy a small gift. The worst thing that can happen is no one buys anything off of your list until you send out your invitations. I find it easier to just work on it a little each day anyways so you don't forget to put certain things on your list that are often overlooked like thermometers and baby medicine.

What travel system did you buy for your baby? What's your favorite?




ME


There's basically way to many choices when it comes to baby themes, stroller sets, crib sets etc. What travel system (stroller & carrier) set did you choose for your baby? My favorites so far are "Graco Meridian, and Graco G galore" but truthfully I am awful with decisions so I don't know how I could ever choose what set to buy, when its time. What travel system did you buy, or what is your favorite? (if you can post a picture or link so, I can see it) :)


Answer
I bought the Eddie Bauer Travel system with the 5 point harness restraint. I looooooovvvvvvveeeee this set. I got it twice for my son and my daughter and it is very durable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment