Saturday, March 15, 2014

Is there any travel system that comes included with the car seat and a double stroller?




Kathy


I am looking for a double stroller that comes with the infant car seats included. If you know of any please let me know. You can email me.
maria_mejia_4@yahoo.com
Thank you I really appreciate it.



Answer
I don't know of any double stroller that comes with a carseat. If there is one it's probably made by Graco.

Of course, there are many double strollers that accept infant carriers. My favorite is the Chicco Cortina Together double stroller ($300). It is light-weight for a double, folds up almost as small as the single Cortina, and uses the Chicco Keyfit, which is currently Consumer Reports #1 ranked infant carrier.

A less expensive option would be the Baby Trend Sit n' Stand stroller ($129-189). The $189 version has two complete seats, as the older child is ready, the back seat turns into a bench type seat. The child can sit and face you, or stand on a small platfrom and face forward. The less expensive models have a full front seat and the bench style seat in the back. These can accept a Baby Trend, as well as many other brands. I'm not a big fan of Baby Trend Infant carriers because of complaints I have heard from our guests, so I would probably use a Graco Snugride with this stroller.

Graco makes a few double strollers, the lightest and least expensive one is the Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller - Pippin ($149). Only Graco infant carriers will work with this system. The Graco snugride is my second favorite carrier behind the Chicco.

If you want to go a little higher end look at the Phil and Teds ($480 - 700) you can buy adapters for the Graco Snugride, the Peg Primo Viaggio, and the Chicco keyfit for $35.

The best feedback I get for the higher end double strollers is for the Bob ($485-500). I have never had someone who owned this stroller have a complaint about it. You can buy car seat adapters for $89.

Hope this helps, please feel free to contact me with any questions,

Alan

baby strollers... make a desission.?

Q. I have been looking in to baby strollers and the one we like the most so far is the Chicco Keyfit travel system. I love the safty fetures and when we tested one out we loved it. But I wanted to hear from other moms that have used this stroller. the pros and cons. Also any suggestions for stroller shopping, we plan to buy our own stroller instead of leaving it up to the baby shower I feel its an important purchase.


Answer
Chicco Key-fit is an amazing stroller. It is light weight, has convenient features for moms, and the design is really nice. The Stroller itself can hold up to 50 pounds, reclines in multiple positions (even all the way which is hard to find), and even has a feature that lets taller kids easily take naps.

The Car Seat was rated a top safety car seat in consumer reports. It has the EPS foam in the car seat that serves as a helmet to protect that little head. You can use the car seat till 22 pounds.

I give you a definite yes you should get this travel system!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment