Sunday, March 9, 2014

Review on the Graco Alano Travel System - Melanie?

Q. I would like to get this travel system for my baby. She's due April 11th, 2012. Pros and Cons on this travel system ? Thanks!


Answer
I have that set and I love it. The stroller is easy to open and close, it's smooth to push and easy to click car seat in and out of both the stroller and the base in the car. It's easy to use and adjust. I have no complaints about it.

It's also really easy to clean if baby spits up or anything too.

should i go for the travel system or the light weight stroller?




jasmine w


im 5 months along and im starting my registry, i am having trouble on decided what stroller to get. I want something that's light weight seeing as though i don't have a car and i will be traveling by bus all the time. I also want something that my child can get a real use out of... the particular model i say at babies r us is fine up to 40 pounds. So will i need another stroller after that? The heavier travel systems seem to last longer but will be very inconvenient. Also im 6 feet tall and i hate umbrella strollers and things that will make me strain my back.
i want something that will really accommodate me, and have the best safety for my child. I just don't want to constantly keep buying things i don't really need please help soooo overwhelmed



Answer
You might try the Britax B-Agile or the Baby Jogger City Mini. Both are light weight, fold quickly and easily, and can accommodate an infant car seat for those first six months.

If you're going to get the City Mini, wait til 2012 to get it because it is getting a huge number of improvements in its features. If you want to buy before 2012, then get the B-Agile because it has all those improvements already and is, in my opinion, a superior product.

The reviews of these two strollers include video, measurements, lots of photos, descriptions and testimonials as well as where to find a great deal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment