Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ok, does anyone have a good Travel System to reccomend?




kirakagome


After being let down by the fact that I cannot, puchase the Graco Alano 22 SnugRide Travel System from Amazon.com- as I live in Canada. I am quite unsure which way to go for strollers/travel systems.

My runner-ups include, 2) Graco Spree Travel System, and 3) Evenflo Aura Select, but, I'd like to get the top-rated Graco Snugride Infant Carseat, and I like this carseat, the most out of all of them. How does compatibility work? If I buy the car seat alone, how do I know which Strollers I can use it with?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!



Answer
We have the Baby Trend Expedition ELX travel system and LOVE it! I also have several friends that have the exact same one and say they love it too. It is a jogging stroller, but you don't have to go jogging. It is great at maneuvering and the car seat is so easy to get in and out of the car.

I am not sure about the buying a different car seat and stroller. :( Sorry...that is why I just went with a travel system.

I am looking for a website, not a book, for reviews on baby gear. (travel systems, car seats, swings etc.)?




Julia


I want all reviews, but I am looking specifically for parent reviews. A critic might love an item, but it is the parent who will say the buckle sticks after a while! Know of a site you would recommend?


Answer
My favorite shopping website for reviews is Amazon.com, even if I buy it elsewhere they have lots of reviews for many items. My other is Babies R US website, but not as many people actually submit reviews as on Amazon and they are only reviewing products offered for purchase from this store, where as Amazon sells from lots of differant stores and you do not need to purchase it from them to create a review.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment