Sunday, May 25, 2014

chicco travel system?




lizgas


I am looking at travel sets. I went on consumer reports and baby center. i see that in consumer reports chicco was the one brand that did excellent on the crash test and preg preggo, britax, baby trend and graco did very good on the crash protection. we are thinking of getting the chicco travel set or one of the graco travel sets. I went on baby center to look up recalled car seat. graco had a recall in sept of this year so i am a lil sketchy. its seems like chicco and baby trend are the only brands my local stores have. I was reading the reviews on chicco and some people were please and some were just upset that they paid too much and that the car seat does not fit in to a shopping cart (i think thats scary though) i would like some advice. people that have used chicco baby trend and graco what have been your experiences. what do you reccomend, tips? Thank you, this is my first baby


Answer
We went with the Graco Travel System and now we're using the Graco Toddler Safe Seat and we couldn't be more happy with it.

And as far as the shopping cart issue...that scared me too and I never did it... I kept baby in the stroller and used the stroller basket on the bottom as a shopping cart

We've just now started grocery shopping like normal again since baby is old enough to sit in the shopping cart like a big boy...but for the first year...we used the stroller.

Best Infant Car Seat/Travel System?

Q. Hi,we are expecting our first child and need help on infant car seats. We are either going to get a full travel system or a bugaboo cameleon stroller and just an infant car seat. So if you could please suggest infant car seats and/or travel systems that would be great! Thanks so much!


Answer
I got the Chicco Keyfit 30 Travel System for my son. It's a little pricey, but it was rated the safest car seat of 2011 by Consumer Reports. I haven't had any problems with it and I felt so relieved as a new mom as well to know my baby was in the safest car seat for the year. Definitely look into it and see if you guys would like it. Good luck with your search!! And congrats on the baby. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment