Friday, May 30, 2014

Travel System for my Sister's first Baby?




J.R.


So my older sister is pregnant with her first child, it's a girl. She is due sometime in December. So I was thinking about getting her one of those Travel System stroller things but I don't know what the best deal is. I want one that won't be too bulky, and is very sturdy and light. I also don't want to spend more than $200. So where would be a good place to look?


Answer
Babies R Us or Walmart.

Personally I have the Graco Elyse Travel system and I love it!!! It is light weight, The stroller folds with one hand, It had good reviews, I know 2 other moms who have it and both love it!!

I had a girl also so That's the one I got. I wouldn't recommend Even Flo - My bf's sister just had a baby also and her evenflo is horrible! And they get tons of Recalls.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3420750

What are trusted brands for Travel systems, cribs, baby etc?




g (


So I'm looking at travel systems and cribs right now.
And I'm curious what do you think is the best brand?

I'm looking for it at different stores for cheap like Walmart, Target, Shopko.

I see Cosco, Graco, Evenflo, Safety first. What are the best brands you recommend or doctors recommend?
Also, what does it mean when it says use of 1 month and up? What should I use as a car seat before she is one month?



Answer
I have an evenflo travel system and have had no problems with it. When I switch to a bigger car seat I am planning on a Graco as I just like them better. I have a Graco playpen, a fisher price swing a stork craft crib (yes there was recalls, but tons of baby products get recalled all the time....most times because people dont use them properly) Honestly...most products you see in stores are good and safe. If they werent they wouldnt be sold.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment