Friday, May 9, 2014

Twins......stroller help?

Q. I am looking for a double stroller travel system for twins. Do they make the double stroller that fits both car seat carriers at the same time? I have been looking every where for one that does that and all I can find is the kind the only fits in front not back.

Does anyone know if the car seat on a double stroller fits in the front and back?

I hope I explained correctly.


Answer
Hi I'm a mim if twin girls 6mos old and I have the baby trend snap and go and it adjust to almost any car seat and two car seats fit at one time it is so light weight and durable i call it the cadillac of strollers and I would be lost without it steers really good cause i'm a pretty bad driver but this does it with ease and it fold up easily to.I love like i said I'd be lost w/out it. I bought it online at target you most likely will have to by online cause most stores only carry the one for one car seat. but i paid $100 and got free shipping. so happy hunting hope i helped.its not side x side if thats what u wanted.

Best Carseat/Stroller travel system?




BlueBlue


When my baby is old enough, I will take him to my MIL's country to visit my husbands family. I will want a carseat that I can use on the plane and in the cars over there.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

What are the best for this type of situation?

Also, are there any that are good for travel that grow with the child?

Thank you so much. I am a first time mom and just trying to get educated as much as possible before my bebe arrives.



Answer
http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=101887706&c=

This is the baby travel seat that is sold through the skymall.com site, we bought two for our twins and it is the cat's behind! Snap, the handle comes up, Snap, the wheels go down, and it's a stroller. You just pop them back up, into the rental car it goes and you're on the way. We didn't even take the kids out to convert it until they weighed around 25 lbs. VERY comfortable for the little guys, too, and it comes with a bag and sling so you can carry it over your shoulder if you need to, but we went from our car as a seat, pop the wheels, right to the gate, folded it up, took it on the plane, back on the ramp and wheels down and on our way in about a minute. (With two babies, not just one.. )

A little expensive but worth EVERY PENNY. They still fit the twins and they're 4 now! We've about worn them out.. :)

My only comment would be the wheels are small so they can fold, and you can't push these in gravel or cobblestones really well, but concrete or carpet they're fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment