Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Help getting a stroller and car seat?

baby travel systems twins on Um, what? Snooki walks baby doll in stroller - doll baby stroller 2012
baby travel systems twins image



Anna


I want to buy a car seat and stroller togeather as a travel system. I looked at walmart, baby depot, babies r us, and target and can't find a neutral one that I like. ANy Ideas where I can find one?


Answer
You can't find a system you like or just a design you like. You can always find a system you like and get a carseat cover. Check out e-bay. They have tons of them. Some of the stores on their will let you pick out the colors and fabrics. We just bought 2 for our unborn twins.

So when your shopping for you baby which one of these are you going to be getting?




Britt


So are you getting a bassinet? Has anyone ever used one of those pack and plays that double as a bassinet?
Are you getting a crib that converts into the twin bed or just a normal crib?
Are you getting a travel system? I was thinking about one that has the car seat up to 35 pounds, but it's crazy expensive and can't decide if it's worth the money or not. And do travel systems usually come with the base that makes it easy to snap into the car?



Answer
I love my pack and play bassinet. It was given to us by my in-laws, and it was one of the best gifts ever! We had twin girls first, and they shared it for a while until they got bigger, then we put them together in their crib. Now their brother was born last December and he uses it. When they get bigger, just take the hanging part out and they can use it to play in. We've taken to tons of places when the girls were younger and it was a life saver. I loved the attachable changing table too, but I don't use it now.

The travel systems are good, but they're so big. Sometimes I've seen parents struggle to push them around. Yes, I think they come with the car seat base as well.

We just used two normal seats for our girls and a double stroller, then when they turned 1 we got them the front facing "toddler" type seats. For our son we just use a normal car seat and a regular stroller. It was much cheaper for us.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment