Friday, July 26, 2013

What is the best stroller to buy for a new baby?

baby travel systems boots on ... Stadium DUO Jupiter Travel System Tandem Pushchair Baby Carseat | eBay
baby travel systems boots image



Kim B


I seen those travel system strollers but they are so bulky! Any suggestions? I am looking for something that is compact and easy to lug around- if that is possible. :) Thanks!


Answer
Aha! I can answer this one! I did tons of stroller research and I found the perfect one! It's the Valco Latitude. It is a 3 wheeler but not a jogger and it is only 17 lbs. If folds very small and is super light. The front wheel swivels or locks out. It has a nice, roomy cargo basket underneath. It comes with the attachment straps to add the carseat when baby is a newborn and when baby gets a little older the seat is super adjustable. Baby can sit almost completely upright to see the world or even lie completely flat for naps. It has a nice big canopy for sun shade and even comes with the wind/rain cover and cold weather boot! All the other strollers I looked at that were in the same category ended up being much more expensive because the accessories are sold separately. I paid almost $300 for the whole thing and it was worth ever penny! It is able to be used up till 50 lbs too! So you should never have to buy another one down the road. Also I like to travel a lot and its super light for gettin in and out of the trunk or on and off the plane etc. It has a telescoping handle too so if you are on the tall side it's still very comfortable to push. Very maneuverable, smart design, looks great! I can't say enough goos about it! Check it out online at: http://www.babystrollershop.com/valco_latitude_single.htm

I love it!!!

Do your parents have a pushchair at their house for when the kids visit?




Joey


This is just something I'm wondering about...

I don't drive, so I plan to get a good quality pram/pushchair for my baby, and just a car seat for when we go in a taxi or whatever. I don't need it to fold down tiny to fit in the boot or store in the house, because it will be in use every single day.

However, my mother DOES drive and will be wanting to spend weekends and days off with the baby, so should she get herself a lightweight, easy fold small travel system to save dragging my pushchair across town?

I think it would also make it easier for when we all go out together, as her car boot is TEENY.

What do you think? What set up do your family have?



Answer
my parents have 26 grand children, and while none of us live very near them, with so many of us, they have grandchildren visiting several times a year. Over the years various of my siblings have bought them a stroller, a highchair, a playpen, and a car seat, just so they could have one while they were visiting, and now we all get to take advantage of that when we go visit. My parents didn't buy any of those though. It is handy having a stroller there. My in-laws don't have any baby items so it does make it a little difficult when we go visit them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment