Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Do you know any good pushchairs?

baby travel systems mamas papas on ... travel costs, maclaren buggie, silver cross,graco travel system,car
baby travel systems mamas papas image
Q. I am pregnant with my 3rd child, please will you give me some pushchair ideas, I am thinking of getting a quinny. Before I had twin boys so I just got a double silver cross one.


Answer
Don't go for a quinny I had one for my daughter when she was born and I hated it she wasnt comfortable in it and the hood didnt offer much protection the seat was small I got rid of it after just 5 months and I got the pliko pramette instead and was alot happier with it I wish I had it from the start. Ive just had my second baby and ive went for the mamas and papas pliko pramette again and I am so happy with it, it is so cosy in pramette mode and easy to use and can be used as a travel system aswell so its compact but still has plenty of space for baby.

does anyone own the Mamas and Papas pliko+ pushchair?




Girlygiggl


I'm looking into purchasing this Pliko+ pushchair and i was wondering if anyone has had it. i know you can buy the pram liner to change the pushchair into a pram, this really appeals to me as it grows with baby. ive read a few reviews on it and it seems particulary good. im also wondering about the silver cross 3D, so anyone who has had an experience with the pliko+ or mamas and papas in general i would be very grateful to hear from you. thank you


Answer
Hiya! Im due to give birth anyday... I have brought the mamas and papas pliko pramette. I put it up on friday and have been having a play with it. Its FANTASTIC!!! Also i have brought the carseat to match with the base. So its easy to go in and out of the car. You can also use the car seat on the pram base to make it a travel system. I perfer using just the pram myself. Its a pleasure to push!
My best friend had the sliver cross but i think the mamas and papas is alot nicer.

Good luck!
Jen :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment