Sunday, September 1, 2013

I am due to have a baby Feb 14th and have a question about my carseat?

baby travel systems uk reviews on ... Cross 3D Complete Pram Travel System Review | Baby Pushchairs Reviews
baby travel systems uk reviews image



Smith 15F


I purchased a Graco snugride 35 carseat because the reviews on it were great. I love the carseat and feel very confident that it will be a great purchase for us! The series that I bought offers a matching single and double stroller. HOWEVER, my husband does not want to invest our money in either of the stroller that come in the series. He wants to get a jogging stroller instead, and preferrably a double jogger. My question is, does anyone know if there is a jogger (single or double) out there that can accomodate a Graco stroller? I did buy the Graco stroller frame that the carseat locks into but it is not a jogger. I have seen a few joggers that have the ability to have an attachment hooked on to hold a carrier/carseat but mostly they are for like brands (ie: baby trend jogger with attachment to hold baby trend carrier/carseat). If anyone knows of a jogger out there that will accommodate a Graco carseat/carrier I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!


Answer
The Graco excursion is a 3 wheeled travel system

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Travel-systems/Graco-Excursion-Travel-System-in-Bluestone(0069908)

Although, car seats are not recommended for long periods of time. So get a phil and teds, a single jogger converts to double and a excellent pushchair.The phil and teds does hold a maxi cosi car seat and a phil and teds car seat

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/3-Wheelers/philandteds-Inline-Sport-3Wheeler-Stroller-in-RedCharcoal(0032241)

Hope this helps - good luck with the forthcoming baby and congrats x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment