Monday, November 25, 2013

Can you put the Graco Travel System car seat in the stroller, without the base?

baby travel systems with car seat on ... aura select travel system- stroller and car seat - $75 (Fairfield
baby travel systems with car seat image



bejoy495


I am looking at the Graco Travel System for my upcoming baby, it's the stroller and car seat combo where the car seat comes with a base that can stay in the car so you can take the carrier part out without unbuckling and awakening your baby. I'm wondering if the base is needed to lock the car seat into the stroller, or if the base is only for the car?


Answer
The base if for the car only. The car seat will fit into the stroller securely with out it :) Congrats on the baby!

How long did your baby stay in a 22 pound limit car seat?




;-)


Hi everyone,

I am having a baby boy in 10 weeks, and I just got his travel system. The car seat limit is 22 pounds and 29 inches. I want him to stay in the car seat for as long as possible. How long did your baby stay in a 22 pound car seat?

Thanks : )



Answer
My daughter was over a year, but I thought she was looking scrunched so I switched to a convertible at that time. She's very small though.

If I had a choice now, I'd go with something like the Graco-65 that goes backwards from 5-40lbs. It's what we plan on with our next baby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment