Friday, November 29, 2013

I have a Safety First Designer Car Seat- Orchard, I was wondering which Travel system would work with it?

maclaren baby travel systems on cosatto mobi travel system For Sale - New / Used Baby Prams ...
maclaren baby travel systems image



Glendabob


I really feel stupid for buying this car seat, I jumped the gun and purchased it because I fell in love with the design, I now wish that I had purchased a full travel system. I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a stroller that will allow me to attach the car seat to it. I do not want a frame, I want to purchase something I can use when my baby gets older, too.


Answer
I know you don't want to buy a frame (one you just sit a car seat it, not actual stroller) but take it from me, after they grow out of the infant car seat, you really aren't going to want to use a huge travel system stroller anyway. Just buy a cheap frame type thing or even a sling for now. Then later when your child is around 5 months old use a lightweight stroller. Chicco make a $50 or $60 lightweight stroller that is really nice. I have a Maclaren that is lightweight and i never use my big bulky stroller. In fact, my daughter is 21 months and i'm thinking about selling it at our garage sale next week. Invest in a really good lightweight stroller instead, you'll be happy you did later!

What is the best travel system to get?




poetgirl


I'm trying to find the best one for me, so I was interested in what some of you have bought or suggest and from where. I'm looking for something that is compact but not cheaply made in material. Also I would like something soft, I noticed many of these strollers and seats have that plastic or 'track suit' feel to them. Any suggestions?


Answer
None are. Seriously, the way babies grow you will use the car seat for about 6 months before the infant grows out of it (our infants were out by around 4 months), and most systems are clunky and poorly made. Get yourself a Maclaren that folds down and has a car seat adapter or some other brand that does instead, you'll use it a heck of a lot longer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment