Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Do you wash a stroller and car seat pad before baby use it?

baby travel system or not on ... Mouse in the House Collection Graco Baby Gear Bundle - Walmart.com
baby travel system or not image



Jayden was


We just assemble our baby travel system and i wanna ask you guys experience if you wash it or not. If yes, which way is best : washing machine or by hands? Or you just use the wipe/washcloth to clean it?

Thanks!



Answer
Well, you should first read the Care Instructions. I was totally pro wash everything for my baby with Seventh Generation hypoallergenic detergent for babies until I read the DO NOT MACHINE WASH tag on my stroller travel system. I say go by the Care Instruction. If machine wash is not recommended then I say make a water and vinegar mix and wipe the fabric down. Vinegar is a very, very effective yet harmless cleaner.

Do you think a light pink baby travel system will get too dirty?




;-)


I have seen a travel system that I want if I have a girl. It's a graco and it's light pink. Would it get dirty fast because it is light pink? Or should I buy another color?
I don't plan on having anymore children.



Answer
I bought a dark blue Graco stroller when I was pregnant with my first. We got a lot of use out of it! Then when baby #2 showed up we bought a dark blue tandem stroller which I hated! That thing didn't turn well. Anyway we used the first stroller with the second baby too. And it seems no matter how clean you try to keep it, if you're using it A LOT like we did it always gets a bit dirty. I'd have to think that on pink it would really show more. I'm guilty of looking at a pink one myself now~~my kids are 8 & 6 so I long ago sold all my baby stuff and now I'm pregnant again!!

Even though I like this pink one I don't dare buy it. I have no idea what I'm having yet, plus I plan to be pregnant at least one more time after this and if that's a boy, I don't think he'll appreciate the pink stroller!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment