Thursday, December 26, 2013

Do you think a light pink baby travel system will get too dirty?

baby travel systems which on GRACO SYMBIO B CHILLI RED 3 IN 1 TRAVEL SYSTEM BABY PRAM / PUSHCHAIR ...
baby travel systems which image



;-)


I have seen a travel system that I want if I have a girl. It's a graco and it's light pink. Would it get dirty fast because it is light pink? Or should I buy another color?
I don't plan on having anymore children.



Answer
I bought a dark blue Graco stroller when I was pregnant with my first. We got a lot of use out of it! Then when baby #2 showed up we bought a dark blue tandem stroller which I hated! That thing didn't turn well. Anyway we used the first stroller with the second baby too. And it seems no matter how clean you try to keep it, if you're using it A LOT like we did it always gets a bit dirty. I'd have to think that on pink it would really show more. I'm guilty of looking at a pink one myself now~~my kids are 8 & 6 so I long ago sold all my baby stuff and now I'm pregnant again!!

Even though I like this pink one I don't dare buy it. I have no idea what I'm having yet, plus I plan to be pregnant at least one more time after this and if that's a boy, I don't think he'll appreciate the pink stroller!

How do i get rid of mold speckles on fabric?

Q. I have a baby travel system and it looks like this

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d...

It was left out on the front porch and has mold speckles on it. Tiny little dots. Not all over it though. Just in spots. I need to know how to get the mold off. I have taken it all apart. Struggeling fianancially right now so i need to sell it. But want to get the most out of it. HELP!!!!!!


Answer
you need to kill the mold first. If you get it wet the mold will spread. Sunlight is the best way to kill mold. Just leave it in the sun all day, then clean it. Don't try to hide the mold, you do not want to give the decease mold cause to a little baby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment