Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Do your parents have a pushchair at their house for when the kids visit?

quality baby travel systems on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 1817 to 1824 out of 2395 Product(s) [View ...
quality baby travel systems image



Joey


This is just something I'm wondering about...

I don't drive, so I plan to get a good quality pram/pushchair for my baby, and just a car seat for when we go in a taxi or whatever. I don't need it to fold down tiny to fit in the boot or store in the house, because it will be in use every single day.

However, my mother DOES drive and will be wanting to spend weekends and days off with the baby, so should she get herself a lightweight, easy fold small travel system to save dragging my pushchair across town?

I think it would also make it easier for when we all go out together, as her car boot is TEENY.

What do you think? What set up do your family have?



Answer
my parents have 26 grand children, and while none of us live very near them, with so many of us, they have grandchildren visiting several times a year. Over the years various of my siblings have bought them a stroller, a highchair, a playpen, and a car seat, just so they could have one while they were visiting, and now we all get to take advantage of that when we go visit. My parents didn't buy any of those though. It is handy having a stroller there. My in-laws don't have any baby items so it does make it a little difficult when we go visit them.

Is there a Car Seat from Graco thats similar to Chicco Cortina 30 Travel System?




MommyTo


A travel system from Graco that is similar to the Chicco Cortina 30 Travel System, but lighter weight?


Answer
No need for a travel system :) Pick a good quality stroller that you like, make sure it reclines flat for use until baby can sit upright. Buy the car seat separately and don't use it with the stroller- it's not good for baby to be in a car seat any longer than they need to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment