Monday, December 23, 2013

What type of stroller do you recommend?

baby travel systems chicco on Chicco Midori Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System : Kids N Cribs.com - Bay ...
baby travel systems chicco image



Van is due


I bought the Eddie Bauer travel system, but I have read that is sucks. (My baby isn't born yet) I want a system that has the car seat, base, and stroller in one. I am looking at Chicco. Does anyone have this kind? Please tell me what you have, how much it costs, and what you think about it, and if you think it is good. I want something that is safe and easy to use.

Thanks!



Answer
You know what? You do not need a stroller just yet.

Newborns do not, I think, belong in strollers. It always makes me a bit sad to see a tiny baby, who'd much rather be in somebody's arms, tucked inside a car seat, inside a massive stroller...

My daughter is almost three months old, and we don't have any interest in using one, yet. Her father carries her in his arms, or I carry her.

We have a Baby Bjorn front-pack carrier, a mei tai carrier, a sling, and a "Bill Amberg Papoose" carrier.

Blow the money on a carrier for now. Your baby will be so much happier!

"THE BENEFITS OF BABYWEARING"
http://askdrsears.com/html/5/t051100.asp#T051103

Does chicco make a good line of products?







I mean like play yard, highchair and travel system wise? We have thought about getting all matching ones but are debating between that and the fisher price rain forest theme?


Answer
Yes, I have the Chicco highchair and travel system and LOVE them! However, the Chicco infant carrier does not fit into any other stroller besides it's own. I am currently looking for a double stroller for my 1 year old daughter and my upcoming baby (due in Jan.) and it looks like I am going to have to buy a whole new infant carrier and stroller because Chicco doesn't make a double stroller that an infant carrier can go in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment