Sunday, February 2, 2014

Debating on whether to buy a travel system or car seat and stroller separately?




Xand


Do babies use the stroller/car seat together often? I don't see my newborn and i going very many places. Perhaps the occasional walk. How long do they need to be in the car seat while in the stroller?

Buying them separately sounds best to me right now.. Because I can just buy a new car seat or get one from the hospital and then get a used stroller.

Im trying to save money but am willing to purchase new items that need to be purchased like that. What do you think? Travel system necessary or just buy separate?



Answer
I didn't think I'd need the system but we bought one anyway. It's really great especially when baby falls asleep in the car. We used it for about 8 or 9 months.

Buying separately will work good too. A snugli and a sling are also good when you need 2 hands (I have a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn).

It's all up to personal choice. I think I could have lived without the system having just one baby.

Baby stroller with rubber wheels?




Lauren's M


I'm expecting a baby in November and am currently looking around for a stroller. My husband is set on one with RUBBER wheels. I tell him this is not necessary but he insists. Where could we find such a stroller? We want a travel system and aren't looking to spend much over $200.


Answer
Hi

From a quick peek I saw some very nice strollers bellow 200$

http://babysupply.info/price_Baby+Travel-Strollers-1-15-580-2.html

This site allow you to set the prices limit according to certain categories.

In this list you can find a "2006 Combi City Savvy Stroller" which wheels seems to be made from rubber

http://babysupply.info/compare-prices-2006combicitysavvystroller-2006-Combi-City-Savvy-Stroller.html

Cheers
Luk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment