Saturday, February 1, 2014

Question about Evenflo Travel System Strollers vs Jogging Stroller?




Momuvtwinb


I have a Evenflo Eurotrek Travel System and was wondering if anyone has tried an Evenflo stroller on gravel and how did it perform? My boys are fixing to start baseball again and I'm wondering if a jogging type stroller with big wheels will be necessary as I plan on taking my 4 month old with me to practices and games as long as the weather permits in her stroller. Some of the ballparks are gravel and I was wondering if anyone has any advice.


Answer
Travel systems are way to bulky! I got the Citi Mini by Babyjogger. Its a 3 wheel stroller with bigger wheels and yet it is not a jogging stroller. Its meant for everyday use on concrete and gravel terrain. Its also pretty lightweight and collapses in half by simply pulling on the handle located on the seat. You can literally collapse it with 1 finger while holding the baby! I think this is the most awesome stroller and its fairly well priced at $219.99

Travel systems vs. regular stroller..which do you prefer?




99mom


I am trying to decide between getting a travel system or just a regular stroller. I have looked at the reviews for both. I can see how handy a travel system could be but I have also read that a baby shouldn't be in that carrier all the time, it should only be used in the car and not at the store, in the stroller etc. all the time. It said people leave their baby in them too much. So I would like to hear what other parents think. Maybe parents that have used both the travel system and a regular stroller and which did you like better.
I don't need the travel system just to get the infant seat. A carseat I am purchasing is a convertible type for 5 lbs and up. The state health dept. recommends them over an infant seat carrier so that's what I am going with.



Answer
I would say to also think about what time of year you will be using it. My son was born in the fall, so I used the infant carrier throughout the winter. That way I just put the blanket thing (I forget what it's called) around the carrier. It's better to use those instead of bulky coats.
Once Spring came, I switched to a convertible car seat and regular stroller. By then he was able to sit up on his own, and didn't like the way the carrier forced him to recline.
With a late spring or summer baby, go for the regular stroller. With a fall or winter baby, get the infant carrier.
When you go to the grocery store or shopping, you can use a wrap or front carrier.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment