Friday, January 31, 2014

What is the best brand in travel systems for babies?




Heidi


I'm looking for the best brand for car seat, stroller, and pack n play!


Answer
Graco for the pack n play. Huggies hands-down for baby wipes. As for the car seat, hated travel systems. Strollers are bulky, car seat is quickly outgrown. Saved the money and bought a good convertible car seat and a baby ring sling to carry baby. We found a great deal on a used graco quattro stroller that reclined flat for a newborn. I rather have my lil ones have room to stretch out if in the stroller than stuffed in some plastic seat. The first Years True Fit makes an awesome seat for newborns and probably will last you five years.

Travel System for my Sister's first Baby?




J.R.


So my older sister is pregnant with her first child, it's a girl. She is due sometime in December. So I was thinking about getting her one of those Travel System stroller things but I don't know what the best deal is. I want one that won't be too bulky, and is very sturdy and light. I also don't want to spend more than $200. So where would be a good place to look?


Answer
Babies R Us or Walmart.

Personally I have the Graco Elyse Travel system and I love it!!! It is light weight, The stroller folds with one hand, It had good reviews, I know 2 other moms who have it and both love it!!

I had a girl also so That's the one I got. I wouldn't recommend Even Flo - My bf's sister just had a baby also and her evenflo is horrible! And they get tons of Recalls.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3420750




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment