Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How to go jogging in the winter with a baby?




Kckckc


I bought a travel system and of course we don't use the car seat anymore but is it fine to use the regular stroller to go jogging with or do I have to get one of those pricey jogging strollers?
I am running on a flat road with a few curves ( no cars ) Also what are some tips on keeping baby warm? She won't wear a hat so that's not an option thank god she has tons of hair! I have a stroller blanket that can be used for strollers or car seats so I can use that and gloves and the obvious make sure whole body is covered with something but what else can I do for her to make sure she is warm? She is a year old and I don't have a sitter to leave her with while I run. I am on a tight budget so I can't afford the gym or a treadmill and please no rude comments. Also she is 16 months old.



Answer
Layer her clothing and use a weather shield. If you only have a standard single seat stroller you can pick a weather shield up for $10 from major discount department stores.

You might know a weather shield as a rain cover, they're usually made of clear plastic and it will trap heat in the stroller, if you pop a hot water bottle in the seat a 10 minutes before your jog and remove it as you put your daughter in it should stay toasty warm for her.

If you can afford it, a sheepskin liner for the stroller would also be a godsend for keeping her toasty.

How much can I expect to spend in a good jogging stroller,and is it worth it?




Shaelyn Ca


I am thinking about getting a jogging stroller for my almost 1 year old.I love to run and think it would be fun to bring her to the park like in the afternoons after school.I was wondering how much they generally run,and would it be worth it?Also,how long can they usually use them for?I have the stroller that came with her travel system,but want one to run with.


Answer
have you herd of shaking baby syndrome ask your child's doctor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment