Monday, February 24, 2014

Is there anything to stop my pregnant wife travelling to UK on tourist visa?




CJ


Is there anything to stop my pregnant wife travelling to UK on tourist visa?
if child born in uk is he uk citizen? do i have right to live in uk?



Answer
Unless either you or your wife is a British citizen, your child cannot be a British citizen even if it is born in the UK. British citizenship is not granted as a result of being born in the UK, but as a result of at least one the parents being British citizens.

Even if one of the parents is a British citizen, and therefore able to pass on their British citizenship to the child, there are no parental rights available to the non EEA national parent to live in the UK.

If your wife is pregnant, the immigration authorities may refuse her leave to enter unless she has a medical visitors visa and has proven to the authorities that adequate arrangements have been made for her to have the baby privately while in the UK.

If she attempts to deliver the baby on the NHS, she will not have been referred to a hospital through the NHS system by her registered GP in the UK and therefore she will be billed for the process. She can expect to pay between £3,000 and £15,000 depending on the ease of birth and level of ongoing care required.

Even if one of you is a British citizen, unless you are returning to live in the UK permanently you cannot access the NHS for anything other than emergency healthcare. Even UK citizens must be residents here to qualify for free NHS healthcare.

Favourite/Best Baby Travel Sytems/Prams ?




Adrianna L


Ok, well heres the deal - My mum and dad are both paying for my baby travel system/pram for my baby shower. But, my mum has told me to choose the best one for me and my baby . I have found a few : of course some of the prices are high and so my mum will obiovusly try to find the same one but at a lower price lol.

Here are some that I seem to quite like :
http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_54_10751_-1_14051_80014_10001_14051


http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_54_10751_-1_14051_99903_10001_14051

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Travel-systems/Graco-Excursion-Travel-System-Black-Mist(0076977)


Which do you like ? Any recomendations ? Tips ?

xJasmine



Answer
Go with the first one. I like how you can turn the handles around and face your baby. I wish my stroller would have done that. :) Good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment