Sunday, February 23, 2014

Twins......stroller help?

Q. I am looking for a double stroller travel system for twins. Do they make the double stroller that fits both car seat carriers at the same time? I have been looking every where for one that does that and all I can find is the kind the only fits in front not back.

Does anyone know if the car seat on a double stroller fits in the front and back?

I hope I explained correctly.


Answer
Hi I'm a mim if twin girls 6mos old and I have the baby trend snap and go and it adjust to almost any car seat and two car seats fit at one time it is so light weight and durable i call it the cadillac of strollers and I would be lost without it steers really good cause i'm a pretty bad driver but this does it with ease and it fold up easily to.I love like i said I'd be lost w/out it. I bought it online at target you most likely will have to by online cause most stores only carry the one for one car seat. but i paid $100 and got free shipping. so happy hunting hope i helped.its not side x side if thats what u wanted.

Chicco Side by Side Twin Stroller or Graco?




Toni L


I am going to purchase a stroller for my Sister in law who is having twins. I personally use the travel system by Chicco, came with the stroller, car seat ect...but she is having twins and told me she wants an umbrella stroller since her husband is military and they travel alot, plus her car is a Nissan Versa with a small trunk...so umbrella twin stroller it is! Now I do like the chicco stroller as it can be used from 0-24 months with the seat reclining, but the graco does the same thing....I have never used graco, but it seems good too. Also, I am going to purchase her a baby trend double travel frame for her twin car seats (a surprise she doesn't know yet) so do you think that chicco car seats would fit the frame? I have a chicco car seat so maybe I should just take it over to babysrus, but if anybody has the travel frames by baby trend please give me a heads up if it will fit the chicco seat as well. Thanks for your help!


Answer
i have twin girls and i use the gracco duo glider tandem stroller!! i much prefer the tandem vs. the side by side!! much easier to manage and fit through thing!! i love my gracco...have no idea if it carseats are interchangable between brands though!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment