Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What does the Laura Ashley travel system look like?




Wewe


A girl is giving me the Laura Ashley travel system for my baby. I have never seen it. She said its purple and brown. Does anybody have pics or know a site where I could find it? I have heard it's a really good travel system to have.


Answer
http://www.babygearbuyer.com/products/graco_laura_ashley_travel_system_canterbury.html
i found this link

Stroller for your baby girl?

Q. What travel system did you buy for your baby girl & how satisfied are you with it? Please give a brief review. We are expecting a girl in May and we are currently looking into strollers. Please include links if possible. I like neutral colors. I am looking into a Graco brand one and it has good reviews..there's just one negative comment about how it makes their baby sweat so much :(

Thanks in advance! Best answer will be given to the person with most detailed information.


Answer
We bought the Evenflo Aura Elite Travel system in "Oh So Big"

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2864792

The colors are completely gender neutral, which I wanted so I could use for baby #2 if I choose to have another..also, she wears so much pink and purple, I didn't want to add that to a pink stroller,too!

I love the travel systems, very easy to go from car to stroller without removing the baby and bouncing them around from place to place. The steering on it is impeccable and the handle in front allows for steering with one hand.

It has a handy wiper container built in and has 4 cup holders! (2 up top, 2 infront of baby)

It's pretty light and folds up/down easily.

The car seat handle is nice, it's one if the easiet to carry (that I've used) The seat itself is pretty light which makes carrying a hefty baby a tad easier on your arms and back!

The carseat base is adjustable and when Olivia was a newborn I was able to recline it back a bit so she was laying down and her neck wasn't flopping forward.

We go for walks almost everyday and the stroller and wheels are holding up very well, it's definately well built. It was also very easy to assemble!

There you have it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment