Saturday, May 3, 2014

Help! Baby sling/travel system/stroller dilemma!!?




MJ MCK


Hi,

My first baby is due in early July, and I'm wondering what to do about a stroller. I'm leaning towards using a sling most of the time, and wondering if I would need to buy a travel system with the car seat, or just a stroller and car seat separate...wondering if I could please have the opinions of parents with experience with these?? Thanks!!



Answer
We got a travel system because everyone told us it was essential. We found out that it was not essential! It was handy for the first two months, thereafter it was a huge pain. If we have another baby I will get a convertible car seat and use a wrap to carry the baby in. We bought a Britax Marathon when our daughter was 10 months old. I wish we would have started with one, they are 100% better than the Graco Snugride we had. The Britax seats are much better quality and construction and way easier to install. I am not sure I would use the Marathon from birth, we would probably get the Boulevard instead, since it has a body pillow for smaller babies.

What are some quality value priced baby travel systems?




TG


I need to purchase a sturdy, attractive stroller/ car seat for a newborn that won't go over $150.00. Does anyone know of specific travel systems that fit this category? Thanks


Answer
I got a practically brand new chicco travel system on craigslist for $100.00 and that included the carseat, 2 bases, and the stroller




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment