Sunday, July 14, 2013

Is there a Car Seat from Graco thats similar to Chicco Cortina 30 Travel System?

baby travel systems graco on baby strollers travel - pictures - Bloguez.com
baby travel systems graco image



MommyTo


A travel system from Graco that is similar to the Chicco Cortina 30 Travel System, but lighter weight?


Answer
No need for a travel system :) Pick a good quality stroller that you like, make sure it reclines flat for use until baby can sit upright. Buy the car seat separately and don't use it with the stroller- it's not good for baby to be in a car seat any longer than they need to.

Where can I go to get a replacement cover set for my infant travel system?




JessieRose


I already have an infant car seat and stroller travel set but because our first child was a girl I received a pink system at the baby shower. I am now pregnant with our second child and it is a boy. I would like to avoid having to buy a whole new set. Does anyone know where I can go to get a new cover set for my Graco Travel System?


Answer
Connect the customer service of Graco Travel System and tell them what you would like and ask how you can get a new cover set.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment